Blast off on the Bay Rocket! Experience Tampa’s fastest speedboat tour. Zip by the scenic waterfront of the Bay as you brace yourself for 360-degree turns reaching speeds of upwards of 50 mph! Book your speedboat tour in Tampa online!
THE BAY ROCKET EXPERIENCE
Blast off on Tampa’s newest 45/55-minute adrenaline-filled jet boat thrill ride! Experience the power of Bay Rocket’s 2800 horsepower with thrilling 180-degree spins, turns, and bow dips. Feel the rush as we crank up the music for a blast off on the bay. Our crew provides a whimsical narration, fun interactive games, and a dance party on the cruise back. You won’t want to miss this jet boat thrill ride in Tampa — book online!
PLAN YOUR NEXT RIDE!
GENERAL CRUISE INFORMATION
Location: Tampa Convention Center – 333 S Franklin St, Tampa, FL 33602
Duration: 45-55 Minutes
Adults: Starts at $34.95
Children (5-12): Starts at $29.95
Groups of 15+ Passengers: Must call (813) 223-7999 to book and all tickets must be purchased at the time of booking.
Prices are subject to change based on timing and availability.
Safety is a priority on each and every ride. We pride ourselves in taking measures to make sure every guest has a great time while staying safe. Make sure to sign our waiver and read our rules before boarding Bay Rocket!
1. If pregnant, have pre-existing neck and back injuries/conditions, or
experience motion sickness you are not allowed to ride!
2. You may get wet!
3. Watch your Step and use the handrails when boarding!
4. Sit down and Buckle up!
5. Kids must be able to sit in their seats without assistance; infants or children riding in laps are not allowed!
6. You must sign the waiver release online before boarding!
7. No Food or Beverages!
8. Hold on to your Hat and Sunglasses!
9. Keep phone and cameras in a waterproof enclosure for Blast Off!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- You are not permitted to ride if you are pregnant, have pre-existing neck or back injuries/conditions, or experience motion sickness.
- Kids must be able to sit in their seats without assistance; infants or children riding in laps are not allowed.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your boarding time and make sure you sign the waiver online with your ticket purchase! If you have not yet signed the waiver, please add more time for boarding.
- You may experience anything from a light saltwater spray to a shirt-wringing splash on Bay Rocket. Please be aware of the likelihood that you will get wet and dress accordingly. If you wish to remain dry, please inform our crew, and we will do our best to accommodate you; however, we can not guarantee this request.
- Secure hats and sunglasses
- Ponchos are available for purchase for $2
• Credit Card – Make sure you bring the same credit card you made your reservation with!
• Not necessary, but you may want to bring a towel/raincoat/change of clothes.
• We would recommend bringing a waterproof enclosure for phones and cameras.
Bay Rocket does not go out during severe weather such as high winds and lightning. Check beforehand by calling our office at 813-223-7999 to confirm.
Cancellations made up to 24 hours in advance are non-refundable but transferable for up to one year. No-shows and cancellations within 24 hours are not eligible for a transfer or refund.
Should a ride be canceled due to weather or mechanical problems, a refund will be issued.
HOLIDAY & SPECIAL EVENT CRUISES
The Bay Rocket is the perfect adrenaline-filled adventure for private charters – including birthdays, school trips, or even a day out of the office. Whether your group is large or small, expect BIG thrills! For more information, fill out our inquiry form or give us a call at (813) 223-7999!