Safety is a priority on each and every ride. We pride ourselves in taking measures to make sure every guest has a great time while staying safe. Make sure to sign our waiver and read our rules before boarding Bay Rocket!
1. If pregnant, have pre-existing neck and back injuries/conditions, or
experience motion sickness you are not allowed to ride!
2. You may get wet!
3. Watch your Step and use the handrails when boarding!
4. Sit down and Buckle up!
5. Kids must be able to sit in their seats without assistance; infants or children riding in laps are not allowed!
6. You must sign the waiver release online before boarding!
7. No Food or Beverages!
8. Hold on to your Hat and Sunglasses!
9. Keep phone and cameras in a waterproof enclosure for Blast Off!